Quality Assurance and Testing Features :
- Create a Test Plan from Communications Technical Specs
- Create Test Plan By Analysis of Existing Code
- Employ Interactive Execution of Test Plan with Detailed Results
- Create Sample Data File – Including All Test Cases
- Automated Scripts to Accelerate Testing When Applicable
- Flagging Omissions or Breaks in Code
- Document Breaks & Errors
- Submit Quality Report
Three Types of Testing :
Manual Testing is used when the following there is not enough time to automate, or the project is a one off or low priority. Manually reviewing output, web page / CCM out are expected values in expected fields.
Automated Testing system built up as part of composition. For example: when a WFD is changed the auto testing system will read the PDF and compare the values to ensure the core programming has not been changed. After the testing is performed the codes is either ready for deployment or detail of bugs.
Web Automated Testing systems can comprise of a simple login and password test to verify user login security. Web Testing includes verifying the account exist and what contents can be accessed.