What is the difference between Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Testing? Each of these three terms are often used interchangeably, however they are three very distinct processes. Quality Assurance The role of Quality Assurance (QA) is to identify the processes necessary to test for defects and errors. The QA process verifies products meet client standards and expectations. The QA process validates procedures, and verifies processes ares are correctly implemented for projects.
- Creates processes to find errors
- Focuses on Process
- Designed to identify and remove defects
- Verifying the client’s standards and requirements have been met
- Implementation of QA processes
- Technical Reviews, Software Testing and Code Inspection