BelWo is looking for enthusiastic candidates with good communication skills for Accounts Assistant profile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monthly Billing: On a monthly and sometimes ad hoc basis, generating invoices for our clients.
- Payroll: Ensuring all payroll, including commissions, hourly and monthly amounts are accurately calculated and paid to team members on time.
- Overheads: Ensuring all transactions are appropriately categorized and entered into the company’s books accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Vendors: Acting as a liaison between the company and its vendors to ensure bills are accurate and paid on time.
- Accounts Receivable: Monitoring accounts receivable balances and assisting in the collection of those balances.
- Reconciliation: Ensure all bank and credit cards accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Reports: In partnership with the Finance Controller, develop and implement reports that offer the Leadership team a better insight into the company’s performance.
- Forecasts: Assist the Finance Controller in preparing and maintaining the company’s projections so that they continue to offer value to the Leadership team.
- Client Services: Responding to client queries and concerns relating to the Finance function in an efficient and professional manner.
- Internal Services: Responding to internal queries and concerns relating to the Finance function in an efficient and professional manner.
- Five or more years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Excellent communication skills with high level of English proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Advanced computer and Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently.
Shift Timing: Should be flexible with shift timings.