BelWo is looking for enthusiastic candidates with good communication skills for Associate Composition Developer profile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and design forms for the Variable Data Printing software, based on specification in the context of the Inspire.
- Write rules, scripts, data transformations with in the Inspire.
- Implement document features required by the high volume print production in the context of Quadient Inspire Designer and Quadient Automation Server.
- Participate in the process of gathering requirements and meetings with the client and in software design sessions along with other software developers and programmers.
- Must Adhere to company's IT and security policies like Security breach, NDA compliance, Behavioral Policy, Employment Agreement, Confidentiality etc.
- Good knowledge of C,C++, SQL and HTML
- Good English and Communication skills
Educational Qualification: BCA/ MCA/ PGDCA/ BSc. IT/MSc. IT / B.Tech / Computer Diploma with Graduation in other stream
Shift Timing: Should be flexible with shift timings.