BelWo is looking for enthusiastic candidates with good communication skills for Composition Developer/ Associate Architect (Open Text Exstream) profile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Relevant experience using Composition tools(Inspire, OpenText, Doc1, Dialogue or Pres).
- Experience with print stream formats: PDF, Postscript, AFP, and PCL.
- Good understanding of using barcodes, array manipulation, and sorting.
- Experience using a wide range of data structures including xml.
- Familiar with postal design requirements.
- Solid data analytic skills required to correlate multiple data points.
- Advanced documentation, prioritization and change management skills.
- Must Adhere to company's IT and security policies like Security breach, NDA compliance, Behavioral Policy, Employment Agreement, Confidentiality etc.
- Knowledge of Quadient Inspire Designer/ Open Text and ICM
- Knowledge of Quadient Inspire Scaler/ Open Text
- Good communication skill
- Ability to understand customer requirements and prepare estimates
- Document technical requirements
- Understand print production requirements for print and variable data.
- Ability to bring clarity and a satisfactory problem/issue.
Educational Qualification: BCA/ MCA/ PGDCA/ BSc. IT/MSc. IT / B.Tech / Computer Diploma with Graduation in other stream
Shift Timing: Should be flexible with shift timings.