- Meet with client IT management (clients are large print service providers) to gather requirements pertaining to printing and distribution of customer communications (e.g., bank and wealth management statements, insurance policies, etc.).
- Identify client's needs in terms of content and layout as well as required content.
- Develop specifications utilizing the .NET programming platform and Quadient (software tool used to develop CCM (Customer Communication Management) applications).
- Provide specifications to offshore development teams.
- Monitor the development process to ensure projects are completed consistent with specifications and client expectations.
Years of Experience Required: 6 months of experience as a Computer Systems Analyst. Experience as a Computer Programmer is acceptable, or any suitable combination of education, training, or experience thereof.
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Location: Must be willing to travel to various unanticipated job sites within the U.S.