BelWo seeking an organized and tech-savvy Executive Assistant to provide virtual assistance to the President. The perfect person should have great communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have the capacity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced remote environment. As an EA, you will be an important part of our team, offering top-level admin support to our President and making sure our operations run smoothly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Assessing the priority of different appointments and scheduling and reallocating them as required.
- Manage CEO’s travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation etc.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and events.
- Manage the CEO's correspondence and communication, including emails and phone calls.
- Handle confidential information and sensitive materials with care.
- Draft high-level reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Conduct research, analyse data, and prepare reports.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an EA to a CEO/ Managing Director role. Experience of working in an IT industry is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Location: Mohali, India
Shift Timing: Evening Shift