- Financial forecasting, reporting and operational matrix tracking.
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Helping the cost analysis process by assisting in establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards. Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Four or more years of experience in finance and accounting
- Numeracy Skills
- Being up to date with regulations
- Excellent communication skills with high level of English proficiency, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer and Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Strong organizational skills
Qualification Required: BCA / MCA /MBA in Finance preferred
Desired Skill Set: Financial Budgeting, Financial Planning, Excellent communication skills, Microsoft excel.
Shift Timings: 6pm-3am, 3pm-12am