- Looking for an enthusiastic Technical Training coordinator to educate and coordinate with technical people.
- You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Training coordinators must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise.
- Additionally, we expect candidates to be excellent communicators, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/ IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Produce training schedule and virtual training agenda. Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare Training materials (presentation, spreadsheet)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, and training programs in groups and individually.
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues, etc.
- Observe and evaluate the results of the training program.
- Determine the overall effectiveness of the training program and make improvements.
- Knowledge of training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Ability to address training needs with the complete course.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
- Good communication skills and comfortable speaking in crowds.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Qualification Required: Graduate/Masters
Desired Skill Set: Technical Training Coordinator