BelWo Inc. is a leading solution-focused partner in customer communication management (CCM). Our top verticals include insurance, banking/ credit unions, healthcare, utilities, and print service providers. To facilitate the rapid growth of our company, we are currently looking for a successful and enthusiastic Director of Sales to join our dynamic team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Establishing daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets to act as a guideline that enables measurement of individual and group performance.
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply & demand.
- Should have clear focus on new channel creation, build on leads, Visibility, and volumes.
- Focus on Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, and large verticals.
- Setting up the company’s sales process Data, leads, Suspect-Prospects and closure. Responsible for business development and driving revenue for the Enterprise and Strategic Channel
- Motivate & direct the lead generation sales team to establish coverage, distribution, and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Creating good rapport with customers to develop and maintain trustworthiness and long-lasting relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Proven sales experience is selling software/ solutions/ services to BFSI in India.
- Should have a strong hold in domestic BSFI industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
- Extensive networking and established connections within the BFSI and large enterprises industries.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Exp Required: 12+ years in sales (Minimum 3 yrs. as a Senior Manager or above role)