BelWo is looking for enthusiastic candidates with good communication skills for Sr. Composition Developer / Architect (Quadient / Open Text) Developer profile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to analyze client requirements for direct mail and variable printing.
- Strong data background working with client source data, including xml.
- Create and design forms for variable data printing.
- Implement rules, scripts, and data transformations within software.
- Take initiative to automate and implement process improvements.
- Participate in weekly production meetings.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding status and change requests.
- Identify issues and develop solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must Adhere to company's IT and security policies like Security breach, NDA compliance, Behavioral Policy, Employment Agreement, Confidentiality etc.
- Print and mailing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Relevant experience using Composition tools (Inspire, Doc1, OpenText, Dialogue or Pres).
- Experience with print stream formats: PDF, Postscript, AFP, and PCL.
- Good understanding of using barcodes, array manipulation, and sorting.
- Experience using a wide range of data structures including xml.
- Familiar with postal design requirements.
- Solid data analytic skills required to correlate multiple data points.
- Advanced documentation, prioritization and change management skills.
- Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Educational Qualification: BCA/ MCA/ PGDCA/ BSc. IT/MSc. IT / B.Tech / Computer Diploma with Graduation in other stream
Shift Timing: Should be flexible with shift timings.