- System Design and Development.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Designing application architecture and coding with other technical members as part of the team.
- Working with Project Managers or team lead to understand and analyze Client needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Maintaining and supporting more than one project and their respective deliverables.
- Attend daily Client meeting (good in communication skill (written and verbal).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
Qualification Required: BCA / MCA /B.Tech/ M.Tech / BE(IT) / B.Sc. - IT / M.Sc. - IT
Shift Timings: 3AM-12PM and 6PM-3AM