BelWo is hiring for Technical Lead (.Net) profile to oversee all Dot Net functions and operations in the company. You will be in charge of a team of Project managers, Project Leads, Team Leads and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies in order to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Should have architectural experience of handling the projects for a minimum of 4 years.
- Must have exposure in assisting the sales team for technical solutions and interpreting the same to the prospects/ stake holders via POC’s/Demos.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Setting up of processes to ensure business continuity by inducing changes/ improvements/ skill enhancements throughout the department.
- Responsible enough to understand the need of sufficient work for the department and continuously striving for fulfilling the different requirements of the team/department.
- Must have excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication, motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all the latest technologies related but not limited to .Net, C#, MVC framework, APIs, WCF.
- Knowledge of Microservices, SQL Server, jQuery.
- Should have experience in managing a product.
Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master’s degree in IT OR any relevant degree.
Others-Should be open for evening shifts and travel(Oversees client location).